Wednesday 13 January 2016

Film Cilip of Mother McGinty's Goat

         A film clip of Mother McGinty's Goat 
                        The first two pages of this book.

 
 I decided today was dads day.  Lots of fathers enjoy reading to their children. Andrew Walker was up for it after he had packed up the camp ready to head home to Melbourne. 
His two boys Leo and Gus enjoy stories and especially love goats.
Mother McGinty's Goat was my second book illustrated by Richard Herbert in Tongala.  We employed a local goat to pose for the illustrations!
This story was written about one of the goats I remember well from my childhood in Ballarat.  Mum's favourite song at the time was Paddy McGinty's Goat so every goat was a McGinty's goat to us
 
To order your copy of Mother McGinty's Goat email me for a list of those stocking my books in your area.  susiesarah@hotmail.com.au
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. It was lovely when the boys said that Mother McGinty's Goat will be on the book shelf in their bedroom when they are home.

    ReplyDelete