Tuesday 12 January 2016

Film clip of Snug Cove Sam


                           Film Clip of Snug Cove Sam -
                 a tiny ant book for young readers.

          
 
It was a beautiful day at Snug Cove - perfect for filming this little film featuring the first two pages of the book.  This time I am the reader and my patient, long-suffering husband Brian filmed the clip. 
Helen Leach's colourful illustrations reflect the beauty of this busy port in Eden on the New South Wales coast - not all that far from Wonboyn Lake where we live.  A huge cruise ship had just arrived and over 2,000 passengers and crew were disembarking. 
Small fishing trawlers were returning at the same time - much the same as the Jaunty Jane, the boat in this story - I wonder if their catches were good ones?
 
To order your copy of Snug Cove Sam email me for a list of those stocking my books in your area.  susiesarah@hotmail.com.au
 

1 comment:

  1. Now you all know that I'm not the best actress - so l quickly swapped to filming and having parents and children read the stories!

    ReplyDelete