Wednesday 13 January 2016

Film clip of Bob the Bakery Cat

          Film clip of Bob the Bakery Cat -
         a Tiny Ant book for young readers

 
Duncan was in his camp with Ashlyn, Kade and Ryan who all love a story read to them - at any time of day.  They set up their chairs and settled in to hear the first few pages of Bob the Bakery Cat.
 
I met Bob when in Longford Tasmania I watched all the children feeding him at the bakery door.  I thought this might be a great way to introduce the days of the week to littlies - they seem to remember everything Bob has to eat each day of the week.
 
To order your copy of Bob the Bakery Cat email me for a list of those stocking my books in your area. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Duncan you did a great job of this while Sharon was off having a shower - we did notice when she returned!

    ReplyDelete