Tuesday 12 January 2016

Film Clip of Playing Possum

               Film clip of Playing Possum







My project for 2016 is to provide an insight into my books with a film clip of just the first page or so.  I hope you enjoy these little tastes of each story. 
It's pretty obvious that l'll never be a contender for an Oscar. 

 
Using the QR code on my business cards and those on the latest books readers can visit this blog and see the parts of each book.
My niece Julie was here for a visit with her children Kaitlin and Jarek.  Playing Possum, my first book, is one of Kaities favourite stories.
Each night they were out spotlighting possums in the park and visiting the kangaroos feeding on the grassy bank just near their cabin.
Richard Herbert's gentle illustrations have made this story a classic now in it's third reprint.

To order your copy of Playing Possum email me for a list of those stocking my books in your area. susiesarah@hotmail.com.au

 

1 comment:

  1. This was done for Caitlin who adores possums and we now have my niece Julie on film - many thanks Jools!

    ReplyDelete