Wednesday 20 January 2016

Film clip of Jumping Jack Jones

     Film clip of Jumping Jack Jones

Here is just a brief part of Jack's story for you to enjoy.

This unusual picture book is designed to be read as "a page a day story".
I was amazed, when describing the story to my illustrator Helen Leach, that she in no time flat sketched the cover and brought Jack  instantly to life!

Poor Jack is not a well lad and due to illness is unable to jump on his much loved trampoline.
He also misses his friends and has to stay home from school.  His mother leaves a photo album on his bed to entertain him - then the adventure begins.

Caitlyn Taylor very kindly agreed to read part of the story, choosing a beach scene as she is staying at Wonboyn and loves the beach.  I was very lucky to find her home with her best mate and the family.  Most days they are out fishing, swimming or simply enjoying being in the bush near the lake.

To purchase your copy of Jumping Jack Jones just email me and I will send you a list of stockists of my books in your area.  susiesarah@Hotmail.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment