Tuesday 7 February 2017

Australia Day at Bogan Gate

This Little Ant has been busy with yet another new book - "The Kimberley Camp Dog" which is with illustrator Helen Leach now ready for release in June this year.  We are also working on a Little Ant Activities Book filled with beautiful colouring pages, word searches and a few puzzles to keep the whole family busy during holiday times.
I had a wonderful time on Australia Day as the Ambassador for Bogan Gate - a tiny outback town not far from Forbes in NSW.
You will also be able to follow me on Facebook at either Susie Sarah Author or Little Ant books thanks to my niece Sarah who has finally sorted me out and helped set up my pages.  I try to post lots of information on these sites but if you've missed them here are some photos of the Australia Day event - we all had a marvellous time and to my delight they had a crossword competition with everyone winning a prize - I donated books for the children and gave one to "Chook Man" who has heaps of free range chickens - they wander all around the town!
This year is the year of the Rooster so he was chuffed to be given a copy of Reg the Rooster  so race into all your Little Ant outlets and grab a copy.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment