Tuesday 7 February 2017

Film Clip All Creatures Short And Tall - a collection of short stories.


Meet Deborah who reads a page of the story "Riding with Granny"from my latest book "All Creatures Short and Tall" - this story is about her son Liam and his pet Granny.
Deborah also let me write stories about some of her other pets - Donald a duck who thinks he is a dog and her little life saving terrier.
My thanks to all who shared wonderful stories of their pets - many are inspirational showing great acts of bravery - others so funny!  My sister Christine also reminded me of our childhood and provided a very funny ferret story.
Wilma from Cootamundra was tickled pink when l featured a story about her little Jack Russell Polly who many will remember as the inspiration for "Snug Cove Sam"
All Creatures Short and Tall retails for $15.95 and can be found in all my usual outlets - just contact me if you need to find a store near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment