Sunday 8 September 2019

Clarrie the Cockatoo has plenty to say!


CLARRIE THE COCKATOO A WINNER!


Finally Clarrie the Cockatoo is in print and will be appearing in book shops and my other outlets as l start my next book tour of Victoria in October.   I plan to have 4 weeks away and now our Little Ant camper is back on the road can visit some schools and do a lot more book signings this time around.
I have two days planned at St Thomas Primary school in Terang and a day at Ballan Primary then I will be at Gadara School in Tumut and Bombala Public School in November.

 Cute Clarrie cockatoo fell out of his tree-top nest.
Dusting off pin feathers, he wondered what came next.

And if you're wondering what came next contact me for a copy of Clarrie the Cockatoo if it hasn't appeared in your local stores.

The cruise ship season starts in November and we have plenty of ships booked in to keep us busy right through the cruising season.I also plan to do some Christmas book signings so will let you know what I'll be doing when I have them in place.




No comments:

Post a Comment