Wednesday 9 March 2016

Film Clip of Emily Emu Chick

                      Film Clip of Emily Emu Chick

On Friday March the 4th I visited the Orbost Primary School and had a great time with all the students.  We illustrated, composed poems, made up stories and acted out our stories.
After lunch a new program of activities kicked off and I found myself in the midst of an art class - Helen my illustrator will be laughing loudly. We sketched Emus using her beautiful pastel drawings as inspiration. 
My emu was very basic - just shapes really - then the students and teacher created beautiful art works in their brand-spanking-new sketch pads while I gave them a run down on emu facts.
Enjoy this reading of the first two pages of Emily Emu Chick by Shara - one of the talented students in the art class - her school friends are with her to give moral support - she reads very well!  Her school is very proud of her efforts.
If you would like to purchase a copy of Emily Emu Chick just email me at susiesarah@hotmail.com.au and I will send you a list of your local outlets.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment